Christmas (and the general holiday season) has always been my most absolute favorite time of year, but I’m not really sure why.
Everyone kinda talks about how spirited everyone is, and while I agree, I don’t think it’s a particularly good type of spirited. Holiday season brings a lot of stress: people are suddenly swamped with all these people to think about, to cook for, and buy presents for, all in a month’s time. People get holiday-anxiety, and it’s not fun, especially with the pressure to be happy and jolly and kind and pleasant (ew..). I don’t like Christmas because everyone gets into the spirit.
I like Christmas for the lights, and the food (duh), and because I get to see my extended family pretty much every single day. I like Christmas for the cold weather, and the shopping with my mom and my friends, and the warm sweaters. But most importantly, I love Christmas for the music, and I want to share some of the music that inspires me with you.
1. Carol Of The Bells – Pentatonix
2. The First Noel – N*Sync
3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Dan+Shay
4. Last Christmas – Wham!
5. Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire (The Christmas Song) – Al Jarreau
6. Michael Bublé’s entire Christmas album
7. O Holy Night – Josh Groban
8. Carol Of The Bells – Davis Foster
9. I’ll Be Home For Christmas – Johnnyswim
10. Winter Song – Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
I hope you guys like this playlist, and I’m thinking that I’ll do this same kind of thing, but with Christmas movies instead? Have a great almost holiday!